John's Ford F150 page
- 1999 Ford F150 Supercab XLT 4X4
- 5.4 liter V8 "Triton" engine
- 4 Speed OD A/T
- Electronic Shift-On-the-Fly, two speed transfer case
- Dark Grey interior with Captain's Chairs
- Four Wheel Disc Brakes/ full ABS
- XLT Sport Package: Monochrome appearance, 17" alloy wheels
- Sliding Rear Window
- Cab Steps
- Soft Tonneau cover
- 3.55:1 Limited Slip rear axle
- Towing package
- Line-X Spray in liner
- Wheel locks
- Spare tire lock
- Heavy Duty splash guards
- Bull Ring tie-downs
- Catch-all Xtreme Floor mats
- Kenwood MP3/CD deck
- Clarion Stealth subwoofer console
- Pioneer Speakers (see install link below)
- Magnaflow SS catback (single in/dual out) #15749
- "Miss Red, White, and Blue" window graphic from Glas Scapes
Disappointed with factory sound? Here
are some details of my speaker replacement project.
Love your F150 and want to find out more, and hang out with other owners? Check out these cool sites:
- F150 Online: Message boards, info and owner's pics
- Ford Truck Enthusiasts: Mailing list, Tech articles, BBS, news.
- Edmunds: Check out the "Town Hall" for the "Pickups" conference, and get info/prices on new and used vehicles as well.
I took some pictures right after it was delivered to the dealer:
The "smoke" is a smudge on my camera lens, sorry. It shows up really
bad in these shots. ;-(
It kind of dwarfs the 2WD F150 on its left and the Explorer on its right...
You can see some of the protective "saran wrap" on the grille surround.
This little sticker on the window gives me a good feeling. This truck
got a more thorough check out than most! I'll gladly accept the 28.7 extra
miles for the peace of mind it brings, huh?